The Right Choice for Selective Laser Sintering
JR Prototypes uses the latest Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) equipment to create complex models and parts.
Key benefits of SLS prototyping
- Produces multi-piece, integrated structures
- Makes flexible parts with live hinges
- Produces lightweight end-use parts
- Creates highly detailed models
- Has no geometrical restrictions
- Offers build sizes up to 22" x 22" x 18"
- tolerances of +/- .005 for the first inch and +/-.003 for each additional inch
All prototyping companies are not created equal
Many companies simply fill orders. At JR Prototypes, we have engineers on staff to assist you. Call 262-345-6710 or email us about your next project, and we'll provide expert advice based on decades of manufacturing experience.
You can count on us to provide a fast, no-obligation quote (guaranteed response within 24 hours) and quick turnaround on your project. We have extensive capabilities and provide all of the services you need under one roof.
SLS prototyping is an excellent choice for complex models and multi-piece structures or parts with live hinges.
Did you know?
SLS prototyping uses a high-power laser to fuse powdered plastic into a desired shape. A cross-section of a 3-D digital description is scanned, the powder bed is lowered, and the process is repeated until the part is completed.
Learn more about the history of SLS.