Experts in Fused Deposition Modeling
When you need extremely accurate, durable models and end-use parts, contact JR Prototypes. We make FDM prototypes and parts from a wide variety of production-grade thermoplastics and can help you select the best material for your needs.
Key benefits our FDM prototyping
- Provides the most material options
- Produces models of high resolution and exceptional detail
- Creates strong, durable parts and models
- Produces extremely accurate results
- Is highly configurable
- Has no geometrical restrictions
- Offers build sizes up to 36" x 24" x 36"
- tolerances of +/- .005 for the first inch and +/-.0015 for each additional inch
All prototyping companies are not created equal
Many companies simply fill orders. At JR Prototypes, we have engineers on staff to assist you. Call 262-345-6710 or email us about your next project, and we'll provide expert advice based on decades of manufacturing experience.
You can count on us to provide a fast, no-obligation quote (guaranteed response within 24 hours) and quick turnaround on your project. We have extensive capabilities and provide all of the services you need under one roof.
FDM prototyping is an excellent choice for conceptual models, functional prototypes and high-quality end-use parts.
Did you know?
FDM prototyping is an additive manufacturing technology in which liquefied plastic is used to build a part from the bottom up – one layer at a time.