Skilled Professionals in CNC Prototyping and Machining
JR Prototypes is the smart choice for Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machining of parts and prototypes. We have unparalleled machining experience and materials expertise.
Key benefits of our CNC machining
- Numerous material options
- Produces simple to complex designs
- Stamping, forming, sawing and shearing possible
- Finishing, assembly and packaging available
- Offers build sizes up to 48" x 96" x 3"
- tolerances vary by material
When you need the greatest variety of material options for your prototype or end-use part, contact JR Prototypes. We provide CNC prototyping and machining services to clients throughout the US.
All prototyping companies are not created equal
Many companies simply fill orders. At JR Prototypes, we have engineers on staff to assist you. Call 262-345-6710 or email us about your next project, and we'll provide expert advice based on decades of manufacturing experience.