Cast Urethane Prototyping
JR Prototypes uses Cast Urethane equipment to create highly accurate models and end-use parts.
Key benefits of Cast Urethane prototyping:
- There are no geometrical restrictions on parts
- Little to no finishing is required
- Creates models that are highly accurate
- Produces high-quality end-use parts
- Offers build sizes up to 29" x 25" x 20"
- tolerances of +/- .005 for the first inch and +/-.0015 for each additional inch
When you need highly accurate or geometrically complex models or end use parts, contact JR Prototypes. We provide Cast Urethane prototyping services to clients throughout the US.