Your Source for Cast Urethane Prototyping
When you need highly accurate or geometrically complex models or end use parts, contact JR Prototypes. We provide Cast Urethane prototyping services to clients throughout the US.
Key benefits of our Cast Urethane prototyping
- There are no geometrical restrictions on parts
- Little to no finishing is required
- Produces smooth finish surfaces
- Creates models that are highly accurate
- Produces high-quality end-use parts
- Offers build sizes up to 29" x 25" x 20"
- tolerances of +/- .005 for the first inch and +/-.0015 for each additional inch
All prototyping companies are not created equal
Many companies simply fill orders. At JR Prototypes, we have engineers on staff to assist you. Call 262-345-6710 or email us about your next project, and we'll provide expert advice based on decades of manufacturing experience.
You can count on us to provide a fast, no-obligation quote (guaranteed response within 24 hours) and quick turnaround on your project. We have extensive capabilities and provide all of the services you need under one roof.